15 November 2007

Crazy Sect Barricades Themselves in a Cave and Threatens Mass Suicide Bombing

I know what you're thinking, and I thought it too. I know the first thing that popped in your head when you read that headline. Now read this quote:

"No one wants to take on the responsibility of provoking them ... because our information is that there are children among them," said the official.

Holding children hostage....authorities nervous about "provoking," I know you're thinking of what group it is. I mean a bunch of crazy people holding children hostage, a cave, and a threatened suicide bombing with a high volume of casualties.... But it's not, it's simply the exception that proves the rule. Oh, and the fact that you were thinking it was you-know-who, and I know you Lefties who read this were thinking it too, that should prove something to you.

-Caomhin

No comments: